I write for a wide variety of magazines, websites, blogs and design firms. Check out my current work:
Blogs: Personal Finance, Money, Debt etc.
- Bargainist: Named one of the top 100 blogs of 2007 and 2008 by PC Magazine. I write all of the content on the Tips page. I also write weekly gift guides.
- Do More With Your Money: This is a blog I own and am passionate about. The goal is to motivate people to use their money to make a difference in the world.
- Out of Debt Christian: I write several financial posts a week for OODC.
- TFGI.com: This is a debt consolidation company and my posts revolve around debt.
- Peppercoin.com: Insurance is the main focus of this blog and the posts I write.
- CreditCardStudio.com: The posts I write here are about credit cards.
- 1Happy Corner: I just love writing for this super cute gift blog. I take care of the “How to’s.”
- Christian Publishing Tips: For CPT I write content and also organize guest bloggers.
- TheTravelingJournal.com: This is a company I started with three long distance friends and I also write regularly here about friendship and long distance relationships.
- TwitTip: My guest post for TwitTip was the most re-Tweeted post on March 15, 2009.
- Design Sponge Online: This is one of my favorite home design blogs and my guest post appeared May 5, 2009 and another post on August 24, 2010.
- Author Promo Video: Here is an example of a video I produced for author Bill Renje.
- Belle: This is a women-oriented magazine based in the Upstate of South Carolina. After writing for them for several years I am now an editor. I still write several articles each month and I also edit other writers’ work.
- National Publications: I am currently working on several assignments from national publications, and when the articles are released I will be sure to let you know!
Here are a few of the sites I’ve written SEO friendly copy for:
- Ambassador International
- Bennetts Frame and Art Gallery
- Martin Accounting Services
- Regional Finance
- Tapio Builders
I have also worked with companies and organizations to develop powerful marketing messages. Here are two examples:
For a more detailed list of the services I provide, please review my capabilities.