In addition to writing, I also help authors get the word out about their books. Recently I’ve been able to score some really big interviews for the authors that I work with. Here are some highlights.
- Author David Sitton was featured on the cover of the May issue of Christian Voice Magazine. Inside they included a beautiful article about his book Reckless Abandon.
- Author Kevin Morrisey was interviewed on Orlando Magic Radio about his book God’s Lineup.
- TooFab.com ran an article on author Holly Durst and her book Chocolate Socks.
- Next week God’s Lineup authors Liz and Kevin Morrisey will be featured on American Family Radio’s Today’s Issues programs which is carried in more than 200 markets.
- Next Wednesday author of Fallen Angels CK Quarterman will be interviewed on the Mancow Muller Show, the fourth most popular radio program in the US.
July is already shaping up to be another great month for interviews and features. Author DM Webb and her book Mississippi Nights will be in the July/August issue of Mississippi Magazine. Several authors will be attending the International Christian Retail Show in Orlando in mid-July and I already have many interviews lined up for them. I love helping to get the word out about great books and talented authors and landing them publicity is very rewarding.